Monday 7 March 2011

Hello everyone...

This is my first entry. Cik elly dah lama nak jadi blogger but writing is just not my cup of tea. Maybe kena tukar jadi my mug of horlicks kot.. :) Cik elly sangat2 impressed dengan rakan2 yg telah lama mempunyai blog sendiri. Sometimes when I read my friends' blogs, I told myself that one day I will be a blogger too. So, I guess the time has come. I will try to give updates on my activities and things that happen around me. Really hope to get moral support from my dear friends out there. Till we meet in another entry.. Good night from Elly's Little Cottage

2 comments:

  1. Salam Elly, Wish U all the Best! Salam dari Istanbul and the Black Sea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam kak limah. I was introduced to your blog by your ex-colleague, azni. she said, "elly, cube u tgk blog my friend nie. surely u faham cara dia cakap since u r from perak too".. so since then, i jadi your fan pulak.. :)

    ReplyDelete